We are seeking an innovative senior project manager to manage our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our project management strategies, managing the budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
• Engage with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and key products to be
• Develop project specifications, agree project plan baseline including scope, key
activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones, and deadlines.
• Utilise project plans and schedules to monitor all activities.
• Manage relationships amongst stakeholders by building confidence and trust with
clear professional communications and assured expectation management.
• Ensure team members are informed, have clear goals, and work collaboratively and
in partnership with clients and other stakeholders to achieve planned outcomes.
• Drive project execution; track delivery; expect, monitor and control change, own
change management; pro-actively seek and resolve blockers.
• Record information accurately and consistently using appropriate systems and
provide and communicate timely information to relevant parties.
• Seek stakeholder insight and feed it into improved processes while ensuring
compliance with governance and standards.
• Manage projects within agreed governance structures and processes, to ensure
consistency of approach and efficient use of resources.
• Conduct progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will deliver to
time, budget and agreed standards.
• Conduct reviews to assess project outcomes and to identify and capture lessons
learned to enable continuous improvement. Contribute to the provision of
documentation for new or improved processes, products and services and to ensure
that good practice is disseminated throughout the organisation.
• Take a flexible approach to task boundaries where appropriate.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org